SAT Information and Resources
Beginning in April, all Michigan high school juniors will take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) as part of the required state assessments. ACT will no longer be required. In this article there are several different informational handouts and links about the new SAT and how to prepare for this assessment.
SAT Suggested Links
- SAT Test Specification Documents
- Key Content Changes with the New SAT
- Benefits of the New SAT
- PSAT/NMSQT Grade 10/11 Full Practice Exam with Answer Document
- SAT Sample Essay with Overview and Practice
- Additional SAT Sample Questions with Answers
- SAT and Khan Academy
- Michigan and the SAT
- Introductory Information for Parents and New SAT Test Takers
SAT Smartphone Apps
The College Board (creators of the SAT) have also released smartphone apps that are designed to help students prepare for these tests.
- SAT Question of the Day
Designed to give daily tips and lessons to test takers. This app also includes SAT practice resources and tips.
- SAT Daily Practice
Designed to give SAT questions and answer walkthroughs. This app also includes interactive scoring that allows users to receive instant feedback.
2016 SAT and M-STEP Assessment Schedule